Founded in 1988 as a recording studio, HOFA expanded with the branches Media (1993), College (2005), Akustik (2007) and Plugins (2010) to one of the largest providers of audio and media production in Germany and the German-speaking area.
- The HOFA-Studios account – as one of the largest and most prestigious recording studios in Germany – for first-class studio productions with surprisingly low prices.
- HOFA-Media duplicates CDs and DVDs in any quantity. Other services such as graphic & design, e-commerce, warehousing, logistics and distribution are available in-house.
- HOFA-College provides officially certified distance learning courses with online campus for beginners and advanced learners as well as studio workshops. These courses are addressed to anyone interested in recording, mixing and music production.
- HOFA-Akustik develops and distributes bass traps, absorbers diffusors and acoustic curtains for optimum acoustics. The professional and inexpensive acoustic modules are used in recording studios as well as in concert halls, rehearsal rooms and home cinemas.
- HOFA-Plugins creates extraordinary audio plug-ins coming directly from everyday studio life. The IQ plug-ins and the 4U Freeware plug-ins are innovative and understandable tools for better and faster work.
If you are interested in our services or products, we are pleased to take your call or email. You are welcome here on site to be advised by our skilled and friendly staff (after prior arrangement).
Company profile HOFA GmbH
Location: 2 minutes from the A5 between Karlsruhe and Heidelberg
Number of employees: 50
CEO: Jochen Sachse & Frank Simml
On more than 4000 m² there are to be found (building plan):
- 4 control rooms
- 4 recording rooms
- office and support
- graphic and design
- DVD authoring
- photo & video studio
- 2 seminar rooms
- manufacturing and assembly
- distributions warehouse
- customer parking lot
Sustainability is our policy
Whenever possible, we use environment-friendly materials and put emphasis on green building and environment protection – such as through a paperless office, a heating system with power-heat coupling and a photovoltaic system which produces considerably more electricity than we consume.
We pay attention to short transportation routes and cooperate with a local sheltered workshop in the production of our acoustic modules.
Since many years HOFA is a training company and has been honored several times for exemplary education by the Chamber of Commerce (IHK).
owner-manager: Jochen Sachse & Frank Simml
Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 23 16 15